Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FORECAST FOR A BEAUTIFUL BEACH WEEKEND



This is Oceanna Pier in the background. It has been around as long as I can remember. The people in the picture fishing are my daughter and my granddaughter. What a thrill to see a picture of my kids fishing in the surf next to the same pier I fished off of when I was a small child. What fun we have all had and what great memories we can all share in just one location in Atlantic Beach, NC.

There are only two piers left on Bogue Island. Enjoy them while you can! Nobody knows how much longer they will stand so cherish them and use them as much as possible for now.

Surf fishing is popular most of the year but it really gets busy in the Spring and Fall Seasons. You catch whitings, blue fish and sometimes mackeral. Of course, an old boot or two may catch your line from time to time also. :>)

If you can, come on and get your feet wet this weekend in the ocean or the sound in one of the beautiful beaches of Carteret County, NC. We are friendly folks. We don't mind sharing! :>)

Gena & Harold Gilbert

"Your Coastal Sales Team"

www.GenaGilbertRealEstate.com

No comments: